Although Beetroot can be eaten raw, it develops its lovely sweetness even better when being roasted. Try our lovely veggie combo with couscous and mashed avocado: a healthy lunch idea.
Airfried beetroot with couscousCourse: Lunch, Main, DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Try our lovely veggie combo with couscous and mashed avocado: a healthy lunch idea.
300 grams of beetroots
200 grams of carrots
250 grams of cauliflower
1 tablespoon of canola oil
1 pinch of salt
1 pinch of pepper
350 milliliters of vegetable stock
120 grams of couscous
- Peel and cut the beetroot and carrots into 2cm cubes. Cut the cauliflower into florets. In a bowl, mix the vegetables with canola oil, salt and pepper.
- Put the vegetables into the baking accessory. Place it into the basket of the Airfryer and cook at the 180° temperature 23 minute. For best results, shake occasionally.
- Bring the vegetable stock to a boil, add the couscous and let soak for 10 minutes.
- Peel and destone the avocado. With a fork, mash the avocado, add freshly squeezed lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Serve the fried vegetables with couscous and avocado dip.
2 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories561
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 4g 20%
- Trans Fat 13g
- Sodium 552mg 23%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 19g 76%
- Sugars 25g
- Protein 25g 50%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Also Read: frittata with green vegetables and feta