Maybe you use avocado in salads or guacamole. But have you ever tasted them warm? It brings out the nutty flavor and is absolute comfort food. Just try and see for yourself.
Tip: The avocado baked egg will make a nurishing breakfast, but will also be a great lunch, starter or side dish. Tip: If you prefer the yolk to be soft and runny deduct some time in the Airfryer.
Avocado baked eggCourse: Snacks, Brunch, BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
It brings out the nutty flavor and is absolute comfort food. Just try and see for yourself.
1 avocado, big
1 pinch of salt
1 teaspoon of Sriracha sauce
1 pinch of pepper
- Halve, destone and peel the avocado. Scoop out part of the centre of the avocado halves using a spoon. Crack the egg in the centre of the avocado. Sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Place the avocado halves in the Airfryer basket and start at 160°C temperature 13 minute until the egg is set.
- Before serving, sprinkle with Sriracha sauce and pepper to taste.
2 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories277
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 6g 30%
- Trans Fat 16g
- Sodium 372mg 16%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 6g 24%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 9g 18%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
More Recipe Inspiration:
- How to make Vegetarian CalzoneYou can vary with other vegetables
- How to make Pizza DoughA delicious lunch recipe enjoy with family on your meet up.
- How to make Three ingredients Cheese SconesUsing only three common main ingredients is all it takes to bake this savoury snack.
- How to make Chicken TaquitosThese chicken taquitos are stuffed with seasoned shredded chicken and cheese, then baked to a crispy perfection.
- Chocolate blueberry cupcakes with cream cheese toppingDelicious and moist chocolate blueberry muffins with a refreshing cream cheese topping.