Are chicken tenders at the top of your family’s all-time favorite dinners? With this simple twist on the classic recipe, you can make them even tastier by adding just one secret ingredient.
Mayonnaise in the egg coating will help the chicken stay juicy and the coating stick better, making the tenders extra crispy.
And why not add some herbs and spices to the breadcrumbs for a kick of flavor? These succulent tenders take less than half an hour to prepare and do not require any oil for frying. Quick, easy and delicious – what’s not to love?
Crispy & soft secret ingredient chicken tendersCourse: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Main, LunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This simple twist on the classic recipe, you can make them even tastier by adding just one secret ingredient.
400 grams of chicken tenders
1 teaspoon of salt
2 eggs, medium size
50 grams of mayonnaise
0.5 teaspoons of thyme, dried
0.5 teaspoons of onion powder
0.5 teaspoons of garlic powder
100 grams of panko (japanese breadcrumbs)
0.5 teaspoons of black pepper, freshly ground
0.5 teaspoons of paprika powder.
- Season the chicken tenders with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Whisk together the eggs and mayonnaise in a medium-sized bowl. In another bowl, mix the panko breadcrumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, dried thyme and paprika powder.
- First, dip the chicken tenders in the egg and mayonnaise mixture and then coat generously with the panko mixture. Arrange the coated chicken in a single layer in the Airfryer basket.
- Slide the basket into the Aifryer and fry at the 180C temperature for the recommended time.
- Once baking is done, remove the chicken tenders from the Airfryer and serve warm with the sauce of your choice.
- Cooking time may vary in your Airfryer model.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories326
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 6g 30%
- Trans Fat 8g
- Sodium 655mg 28%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 30g 60%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Hope make this recipe and enjoy with family, if you have any issue so just drop a comment. If want tips of Fitness and health so visit Moms Workout for better Fitness, health, or Nutrition tips or info.