Here are the full detail and recipe of How To Make Egg And Green Chile Croissant panini you can make this recipe only 6 simple steps and you don’t need to get extra time or extra knowledge.
Egg And Green Chile Croissant Panini
Preparation Time: 3 Minutes
Cooking Time: 8 Minutes
Total Time: 11 Minutes
- 5 eggs
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 2 Anaheim or Hatch chile peppers, roasted, peeled, and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 croissants
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- avocados slices
- tomato slices
- queso Oaxaca slices
- Beat eggs and milk with a fork or wire whisk in a medium bowl until fluffy. Add roasted chile, salt, and pepper and lightly combine.
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture to skillet and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until eggs are thoroughly cooked about 2 minutes.
- Slice each croissant in half. Brush each half with melted butter.
- Heat a panini grill or grill pan.
- Place scrambled eggs onto each half and top with avocado, tomato, and cheese.
- Close the sandwich and continue with the remaining sandwiches.
- Grill the panini until the cheese melts, about 3 to 4 minutes.
and now your healthy and Tasty Breakfast Egg And Green Chile Croissant Panini Recipe is ready taste and comment below and want to know nutrition info given below. Checkout Best Fitness Blog Moms Workout all about health & Nutrition.
The nutrition facts do not include tomato, cheese and avocado slices.
Egg and green Chile Nutrition Information: calories: 401.88kcal, carbohydrates: 28.65g, protein: 12.15g, fat: 26.56g, saturated fat: 12.5g, cholesterol: 258.09mg, sodium: 493.58mg, potassium: 215.61mg, fiber: 1.82g, sugar: 7.95g, vitamin a: 1110.21IU, vitamin c: 32.33mg, calcium: 57.86mg, iron: 2.35mg