Baked frittata is a simple dish. But combine the eggs with some extra special ingredients, and a frittata can be built up to become a very special dish. And all of that at the start of your day.
Frittata with goat cheese and pesto sauceCourse: Main, Lunch, Sides, Brunch, Breakfast, DinnerCuisine: American, IndianDifficulty: Easy
Baked frittata is a simple dish.
50 grams of red cherry tomatoes
60 grams of red onions
1 pinch of salt
1 pinch of black pepper, freshly ground
25 grams of goat cheese
15 grams of pesto
1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Peel and cut the red onion into half rings. Cut the cherry tomatoes in quarters.
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Add the red onions to the bowl with eggs and beat them together.
- Grease the baking accessory with olive oil. Pour in the egg and onion mixture. Crumble the goat cheese on top of the eggs. Add sliced cherry tomatoes and pesto on top of the eggs as well.
- Place the baking accessory in the basket of the Airfryer and start the device at the 170°C temperature 20 minute.
3 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories201
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 5g 25%
- Trans Fat 8g
- Sodium 298mg 13%
- Protein 15g 30%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
New Dish: How to make Courgette grain recipe
Serve and enjoy delicious lunch or even dinner. If you have any issue making this recipe drop a comment we will reply with solutions and also share your recipe making experience.