Grilled golden corn cobsCourse: Lunch, Vegetarian, Main, Sides, Snacks, DinnerCuisine: American, IndianDifficulty: Easy
make best Grilled golden corn cobs with only three simple steps in 12 minutes.
2 sweetcorn cobs, young
1 pinch of salt
1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
- Rub the cobs with salt and oil.
- Place the cobs into the basket of the Airfryer. Slide basket into the Airfryer. Start the device with the 200°C 11 minutes.
- Serve your grilled golden corn cobs! Tip: You may also sprinkle the cobs with lime juice.
2 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories107
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0.4g 2%
- Trans Fat 2g
- Sodium 58mg 3%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 3g 6%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.