Make tasty, delicious and fluffy Buttermilk Pancake at home with easy step without any extra equipment, and enjoy with family or friends.
Buttermilk PancakeCourse: Pancake, CakeCuisine: American, Indian, ItalianDifficulty: Easy
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon table salt
2 1/2 cups (565 grams) buttermilk
2 large (100 grams) eggs
3 tablespoons sugar
2 cups (260 grams) all-purpose flour
4 tablespoons (55 grams) unsalted butter, melted (plus more for the pan)
- Place oven-safe plate in the oven to hold pancakes as you make them, and set oven to warm or the lowest temperature possible.
- Whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk the buttermilk and eggs together until the eggs are broken up.
- Slowly add the liquid to the dry ingredients while whisking constantly.
- Once all the liquid has been added but the mixture isn’t perfectly smooth, add the melted butter to the mixture and gently fold in with a wooden spoon or silicone spatula.
- Heat a large nonstick pan or griddle over low-medium heat for a few minutes, and Brush the pan lightly with melted butter.
- Ladle batter into the skillet, repeating as able, depending on the size of the pan. Be sure not to overcrowd the pan.
- Once bubbles appear along the edges of the pancake and the underside is golden brown, about 2 to 4 minutes, carefully flip pancakes.
- Continue to cook until the other sides are golden brown. Place cooked pancakes in heated oven until all the batter is cooked and you are ready to serve.
- Here Nutrition info has been calculated per pancake.
- Amount Per ServingCalories156
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 3g 15%
- Cholesterol 27mg 9%
- Sodium 152mg 7%
- Potassium 208mg 6%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 6g
- Protein 3g 6%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Hope you get the recipe tips and and ingredients info now time to make and enjoy. Comment below if you have any issue making this recipe to get solution. and also your making experience with us.