If you have any breaded chicken leftovers, you can reheat them in the Airfryer in just a couple of minutes.
In this recipe, we reheated two breaded chicken cutlets about 1.5 cm thick and weighing about 400 grams, but you can reheat any piece of breaded chicken, just adjust the time accordingly. Thinner and smaller pieces will take less time (start with 2 minutes and check), while thicker ones will take longer.
Reheating Breaded ChickenCourse: Lunch, Main, Meals, DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
2 chicken cutlets.
- Place the cooked breaded chicken cutlets in the Airfryer basket and slide it into the Airfryer. Start the device with 200°C 3 minutes.
- Once done, carefully remove the cutlets from the basket and serve immediately.
- Cooking time may vary in your Air Fryer.
2 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories207
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 2g 10%
- Trans Fat 5g
- Sodium 334mg 14%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 0.8g
- Protein 16g 32%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.