Here are the few simple steps to make Lemon Curd Cupcakes Recipe and surprise your friends and enjoy.
Lemon Curd CupcakesCourse: Dessert, Citrus Recipe, CupcakesCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
- Lemon Cupcakes:
2 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup whole milk
1/2 cup lemon curd
1 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons lemon zest
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Buttercream Frosting:
4 cups powdered sugar
Lemon zest, for optional garnish
2 tablespoons lemon juice, more if needed
1 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- Gather the ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. and line the cups in pan with paper liners and set aside.
- Beat the sugar and butter in the bowl of a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, until light and fluffy, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the vanilla extract eggs. then Beat to combine.
- Mix the baking powder, flour, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add in the flour mixture to the stand mixer bowl alternately with the milk, beginning and ending with the flour.
- Mix in the lemon zest and lemon juice. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula to make sure all ingredients are combined..
- Divide the batter into the prepared cupcake pan, filling each liner almost to the top. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- put filling inside cupcakes, first use a small knife to cut a small hole in the center of each cupcake. Remove the center and set aside.
- Fill each hole with about 1 teaspoon of the prepared lemon curd.
- Beat powdered sugar and butter on low. Add the lemon juice, one tablespoon at a time until the frosting reaches the desired consistency. Use additional lemon juice if necessary.
- Now time to Place the frosting in a pastry bag fitted with a star tip and decorate the tops of the cupcakes.
- Garnish with additional lemon zest, if desired.
- If you choose to use homemade lemon curd, be sure to make it a day or so in advance so it can cool and set before spooning into the cupcakes
12 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories520
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 16g 80%
- Cholesterol 107mg 36%
- Sodium 190mg 8%
- Potassium 65mg 2%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 57g
- Protein 4g 8%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
If you have any issue making this recipe so comment below we will reply with issue solution.
More Food Inspirations: