Tip: Top your pizza with a little crème fraîche and paper-thin slices of raw potato. Then sprinkle over some lemon zest as well as Parmesan cheese, and your slightly different pizza is ready.
Pizza doughCourse: Breakfast, Lunch, SnacksDifficulty: Medium
12 grams of yeast
25 grams of durum wheat semolina
80 milliliters of warm water
1 pinch of sea salt
0.5 teaspoons of agave syrup
100 grams of flour, type 00
1.5 teaspoons of olive oil
- Dissolve the yeast in a bowl of lukewarm water.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients except the flour and olive oil, put the dough in a food processor and knead the dough for approx. 2 min.
- Now gradually add the flour and continue to knead for approx. 8 min.
- Form the dough into a ball, brush with olive oil, cover with a damp cloth and let it rise in a warm place for approx. 45 min.
- Roll the dough out and add the topping of your choice. Put it in a suitable quiche dish with thin base and bake at the 200℃ 12 minutes.