Looking for something to nibble? These crunchy roasted chickpeas make a healthy snack or salad topping and are easy to make in the Airfryer. You can vary by using different spices to create your favorite snack.
Roasted chickpeas with spicesCourse: Vegan, Snacks, VegetarianCuisine: Indian, AmericanDifficulty: Easy
These crunchy roasted chickpeas make a healthy snack or salad topping and are easy to make in the Airfryer.
400 grams of chickpeas, canned
1 teaspoon of sunflower oil
1 teaspoon of paprika powder, smoked
0.5 teaspoons of cumin, ground
1 pinch of salt
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas and pat them dry with paper towels. Mix the chickpeas, sunflower oil, smoked paprika powder, ground cumin and salt in a bowl.
- Add the chickpeas in the basket. Slide the basket into the Airfryer and start the device with the indicated time and temperature.
Shake once halfway through cooking, as indicated.
- Once airfryed, remove the chickpeas from the Airfryer and let cool completely before serving.
Serve the crispy chickpeas as a snack or top a salad, soup or buddha bowl with them.
- If preferred, replace the smoked paprika powder and ground cumin with curry powder.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories136
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0.6g 3%
- Trans Fat 2g
- Sodium 270mg 12%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 7g 15%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Next Recipe: Sushi Bake