In this article, Here I Show How to make Salmon with herb crust and green vegetables you cany easily make this one pot meal by only few simple steps by following our step by step directions.
Salmon with Herb Crust and Green VegetableCourse: Main, One Pot Meal, DinnerDifficulty: Medium
How to Make Salmon with Herb Crust and Green Vegetable
400 grams of potatoes, small
1 fennel (bulb)
1 green courgette / zucchini
1 tablespoon of olive oil
25 grams of Parmesan
1 bunch of dill
0.25 cups of panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
1 egg white
1 pinch of pepper
4 salmon fillets
- Wash the unpeeled potatoes and dry. Remove the core of the fennel and cut the fennel into parts, cut the courgette into thick slices. Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil. Add potatoes, fennel and courgette to the Airfryer basket.
- Slide the basket in the Airfryer and cook the potatoes with the vegetable at the 200°C 10 minutes.
- Grate the Parmesan cheese. Chop the dill finely. Mix the panko with the grated cheese and the chopped dill. Grate the peel of half a lemon with the juice and add to the cheese mixture. Split an egg and use the egg white. Stir the egg white into the cheese mixture and season with freshly ground pepper.
- If necessary, cut the fish into 4 equal portions. Coat the salmon with the herbal-cheese mixture.
- Turn the potatoes around. Place the salmon fillets on top of the potatoes and cook in the Airfryer with the 10 time and 200°C until the herb crust is golden yellow and crispy and the fish is cooked.
- Cut the lemon half in 4 parts. Serve the fish with the potato and vegetable pieces with lemon.
- Cooking time may vary in your Airfryer.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories403
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 5g 25%
- Trans Fat 11g
- Sodium 158mg 7%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
- Sugars 5g
- Protein 33g 66%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.