Turns out, scrambled eggs is something people search. Maybe you do not need an Airfryer for it, but we gave it a try anyway, what do you think? How would you prepare it in the Airfryer?
Tip: Use the baking accessory for this recipe.
You might like this: Simple herby hasselback potatoes
Scrambled eggs with tarragon and FetaCourse: Vegetarian, Breakfast, BrunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Use the baking accessory for this recipe.
40 grams of feta cheese
5 grams of tarragon, fresh
3 eggs, large size
1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- Cut the Feta into small cubes. Finely chop the tarragon leafs.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl, add them to the baking accessory and start the device at the 160°C 6 minutes.
- Give the eggs a good stir with a wooden or silicon spatula. Close the Airfryer and continue to heat up the eggs.
- Add the Feta and tarragon, stir through the eggs. Heat one more time at the 140°C 1 minute to melt the cheese a bit.
- Season with cayenne pepper and serve on toasted bread.
- Depending on the starting temperature and size of the eggs, you might have to adjust the time. In the end your eggs need to be fully cooked before they are ready.
- Cooking time may vary in your Airfryer model.