If your looking to make your weeknight special with family but no idea what’s recipe is easy or delicious , So here I found a easy and delicious drumsticks recipe for you.
You can easily make this recipe using few simple steps.
Add a spicy kick to your weeknight family dinner or next barbecue with this easy recipe for delicious chicken drumsticks. It requires just a couple of simple ingredients for the marinade and a short prep time. The flavorful drumsticks come out scrumptiously juicy and tender on the inside and crispy on the outside.
Choose drumsticks that weigh about 100 g each.
Spicy Chicken Drumsticks for XL and XXLCourse: MainCuisine: American, Indian, ItalianDifficulty: Easy
Add a spicy kick to your weeknight family dinner or next barbecue with this easy recipe for delicious chicken drumsticks.
2 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons of brown sugar
1.5 teaspoons of chili powder
1 teaspoon of salt
2 pinches of pepper, freshly ground
2 tablespoons of olive oil
8 chicken drumsticks
- Peel and mince the garlic cloves.
For the marinade, put the minced garlic, mustard, brown sugar, chili powder, salt and freshly ground pepper into a bowl. Add the oil and mix well.
- Brush the chicken drumsticks generously with the prepared marinade on all sides. Set aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Arrange the drumsticks in the Airfryer basket and slide the basket into the Airfryer. Start the device with the 200°C temperature and 12 minute.
- Open the Airfryer basket and shake the drumsticks well. Restart the device with the 150°C temperature and 10 minutes.
- Once air frying is done, remove the spicy drumsticks from the Airfryer and serve.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories400
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 8g 40%
- Trans Fat 15g
- Sodium 611mg 26%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 200g 800%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 37g 74%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Hope you get this recipe and enjoying with family on weeknight. if you have any issue so just drop a comment and also share your making recipe experience.
Check the Moms Workout A fitness web where we are sharing best workouts exercises at home or Nutrition, health articles.