우리의 단계로 버섯 소스 레시피로 이 놀라운 통밀 파스타를 만들고 즐기세요.
Whole Wheat Pasta in Mushroom Sauce RecipeCourse: PastaCuisine: Italian, Vegetarian, Italian Veg PastaDifficulty: Medium
This pasta recipe features a delicious mushroom sauce made with white wine. The key to making this dish is to take a few minutes to prepare the sauce. Once you’ve made the sauce, you’re sure to enjoy every bite.
50 Gram shitake mushroom (soaked in warm water for 15 minutes)
100 gram fresh mushroom-sliced
1 tbsp onion, chopped
1 garlic clove
1 tbsp fresh thyme or fresh parsley, chopped
30 ml white Wine
100 gram whole wheat pasta-penne or linguine
For seasoning salt and pepper
- Put the pasta in boiling salted water for the time specified on the packet. Whilst the pasta is boiling prepare the sauce.
- In a heavy bottomed saucepan, saute onion and garlic in olive oil, add mushroom and wine.
- Once the wine has evaporated, add some of the water in which shitake mushroom was soaked.
- Add salt, herbs and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Once the pasta is cooked, add to the sauce with a little bit of pasta water. Serve at once.
- shitake mushroom (soaked in warm water for 15 minutes), fresh mushroom-sliced, onion, garlic clove, fresh thyme or fresh parsley, white Wine, whole wheat pasta-penne or linguine, salt and pepper
2 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories369
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 2g 10%
- Cholesterol 6mg 2%
- Sodium 483mg 21%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 10g 40%
- Sugars 15g
- Protein 17g 34%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.